Tuesday 26 February 2019

Not an achievement in sight!

Honestly, February has been a complete wash out as far as goal achievement goes.  I should be writing my finishing post to link up with One Monthly Goal over at Elm Street Quilts but I'm still not finished.  I'm blaming ice storms, snow storms, wind storms, snow days, broken fingers and a short month but blaming things won't actually get anything finished so this is a filler post just so I can say that I blogged today and the go and get something productive done.

For your entertainment here is a picture of the snow and the sky on the way home from school this morning.  There is a cardinal in that clump of brush somewhere who was singing his heart out while I was taking the photo.


Happy Tuesday.
Kirstin

No comments:

Post a Comment