Tuesday 5 March 2019

March Monthly Goal

February saw my first failure to make my monthly goal.  I'm putting it down to the weather and the short month but if I'm honest there was a certain amount of enthusiasm lacking too.  I've caught up a little now, have just got hand sewing and hemming to do to finish my jacket and I went out yesterday and bought the fabric to finish Wonky Wheels.  Here it is.


And so to my goal for March.  I am going to stiffen my resolve and get the final outer layer done on half of my Wonky Wheels blocks, that's 10.  This is ambitious, especially given last month's efforts (or lack thereof) but I am hoping the fact that I already have the materials and have only set myself one goal will help me achieve it.

Linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal March Link-up.

Happy Sewing everyone
Kirstin

1 comment:

  1. Great fabric pull. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project!

    ReplyDelete