Tuesday 22 January 2019

New Glasses

Today was supposed to be a sensible sewing post about how to make a reusable Swiffer wet jet cover out of an old towel.  Unfortunately said cover is not even finished let alone tested, at 7 o'clock this evening my dining/sewing room looked like this.
And my Swiffer cover still looks like this.
Never mind, I'll just write about something else.

I went to the optometrist this morning and I am depressed to announce that I now need to wear glasses for everything, not just to read.  So I need to choose a pair of frames that I like enough to wear all the time.  There are so many in the store but after about an hour I managed to get my options down to 3.  Here they are.

Option A
Option B
Option C
Please help by commenting below with your frames choice.

Does anyone else find this kind of choice difficult?
Bye for now

Kirstin

No comments:

Post a Comment